Sunday, May 27, 2012

Apology.

In one of my last post I said I'd keep you guys updated or something of that standard, and obviously I have not been doing that. Sorry to all of those who I have lied to, but surprisingly recently I've had a life and have been really busy and kinda forgot to blog..But anyway! I'm blogging now and I actually had like two blogs I was working on and forgot to finish so I'll get those out soon. Something random for today- I went to the lake and it was great fun. The thing is I never burn. Never. But for some reason only my face does .-. So myself knowing this puts on a good 3-inch layer of sun screen on my face about eight different times, but my face still burns. Seems legit. My face kinda hurts, kinda doesn't. Well I'ma get those blogs out and then try to sleep on my face.  Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment