Friday, May 18, 2012

Art.

I love art, and one of my favorite things to do is paint. I've done many paintings this year and I'm actually pretty good at it. I got my pop art painting of Sonny Moore, one of my favorite musicians, in an art allergy for last month and I am currently in the middle of doing a pop art version of Steve Jobs the apple guy for one of the teachers at my school. Paint is most defiantly one of my top favorite mediums in every type of paint, but water colors. Water colors I have yet to master and so when I try water colors it looks like one of the things I've done in second grade, but I still like to play and experiment with them. I'm not great but I can certainly come up with some pretty cool funky looking stuff. Art is one of my favorite hobbies and besides painting you can usually catch me doodling around some random little things. I have lots of styles, an I wouldn't say that I have one specific style of anything that I do. I do lots of pencil work also, and because of that one of the things that I really really hate is when teachers tell me I have to create a project and make it in color. I absolutely hate having to use colored pencils or markers or any other type of colored utensils. I only like paint if I have to use color, but you can't really go and use your fancy paints for a simple school assignment..well I guess you could but I don't like to. I can add a heck of lot more detail if something is in pencil verses colored, and going off of that I don't just do really extremely realistic drawings. I can and could if I wanted to, but I really like the simplicity of cartoon like drawings. Other styles I'm into are things like what are mostly referred to as "Manga" or "Anime" style of drawings, and I really like to do chibi drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment