Sunday, May 27, 2012

Baked Chips.

My favorite type of chips ever are those new baked chips instead of the fried ones, and no it's not because they're healthier and are better for you even though you probably shouldn't be eating chips at all. To me they taste a heck of a whole lot better. I normally don't like many chips, but because these chips are baked they have this sweeter undertone and I just love it. One of my most disliked flavor of chip is barbecue, and these chips in that flavor are actually one of my favorites. Anyway I just found these chips so amazing enough to write a blog because I enjoy eating when I'm bored and I do have to say I just probably ate more than half a bag of this kind of chips. Beware, I will eat your house down.
~Love,
Karina c:

No comments:

Post a Comment