Monday, May 14, 2012

My Peter Pan Boots.

hese are my wonderful little peter pan boots. I thought it would be nice to give you guys a little insight of what I like to wear. Most people from school have never seen these lovely grey boots before, because at school and outside of school I'm sure we all dress quite differently. These boots are one of my favorite pair of shoes. They are a suede material in a deep, rich, almost coal grey. I found them at a little Payless Shoe store in Missouri, mine happen to be a size 7 but I'm sure they have them in a variety of sizes. I wear them often with one of my favorite sweaters that I got from GoodWill. Don't think that just because most of their stuff is old donated items that they have nothing good to offer. You can find many treasures in store like GoodWill and other stores like it. I call these my "Peter Pan Boots" because when you slip them on there's no hiding that you feel a little more adventurous.
These are the boots worn with a sweater of mine in my rather messy room.

1 comment: