Friday, May 18, 2012

De Lion King!

THE LION KING MOVIES ARE MY MOST ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MOVIES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!:3 This prompt was brought up by my friends who I believe are having who loves Karina the most contests because they both posted amazing things about the Lion King. Me friend Elizabeth; Biz and Silvia; Slivia . Check them out at those awesome links there. I have always loved loved loved the Lion King movies, and I still love them just as much now. Nala and Simba are cute, but gurl my thing is Kovu and Kiara. Obviously my favorite out of the three is Lion King II; Simba's Pride, and just to prove my freak obsession with the series here all the characters by memory but some of them I did have to look up how to spell;
Lion King;  Simba, Mufasa, Sarabi, Zazu, Nala, Sarafina, Ed, Scar, Banzai, Shenzi, Rafiki, Timon, and Pumbaa

Lion King II Simba's Pride;  Simba, Nala, Kiara, Kovu, Vitani, Zira, Nuka, Zazu, Rafiki, Timon, and Pumbaa plus 15 other random
voice actors for the other nameless lionesses in the two prides
Lion King 1 1/2; Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Simba, Nala, Random hyenas that Simba attracts, Ma, Uncle Max, Banzai,
Shenzi, and Ed
I've got a lovely pair of coconuts~ Du-dum du-dum
~Zazu
P.S. I love the name Vitani, encase you wanted to know. Also Zira, and Kovu, and Kiara, and Nuka. LOLOLOL. I'm just a Lion King freak.<3 Good day~

No comments:

Post a Comment