Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer.

Today is officially the first day of my 2012 summer vacation~
and I love it. There's just something about summer I'm not too sure what it is yet, but it's amazing. Being out of school just gives this feeling of freedom and almost more responsibility. I love, love, love waking up with no one else home, all alone, chilling with my dog out on the back porch with the sun shining on us. It just feels so wonderful and honestly for me there is no true way to explain this. If you haven't seen the title of this blog I advise you to look there now. Misexplained, and I certainly do not know how to explain this one. But one thing I do know how to explain is the no life feeling of summer. We all know this, once school is out you feel like you have nothing to do with your time, that you have no friends, and you're just a lonely little hobbit. Currently right now I haven't begun to feel this sense of hobbitness because I just got out of school yesterday, but I'm sure I will. Sooner or later it shall happen but yeah for now I'm good. I know I will cause it's summer vacation and I have almost nothing planed. I only have one thing going on for sure and that is that my ultimate best friend is coming here to stay with me for about a week or two in June. Other than that I have no idea, but I'm still excited and I'll keep you guys posted. Until then have a nice summer!~ <3

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I spent my first day sleeping like a pig and I feel like I accomplished nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, but I only felt that after I had finished off a bag of chips at 12 at night cx

    ReplyDelete