Friday, May 18, 2012

A Tribute For Nashlee.

I myself don't really have anyone to talk to besides one person who happens to be miles away.. I have great friends like Gage, Faith, and Silvia but she's really the only one that gets me like that. She's wonderful, pretty, a good listener, and smart- sometimes. But I still love her. Her name is Nash, Nashlee, or Nushlee and she needs to come back. I miss her and I need her almost as much as I need him. Sadly he is what I need to talk about with her right now, but we're just so far away. Both of us. He Germany, she Alabama. She get's me through things. Scratch that, everything. She makes me smile when life makes it hard to. If she disappeared.. Dear lordy I don't even know what I'd do. She's crazy, fun, caring, a food addict, and everything in between. She'll eat almost anything you give her (She prefers the junk food) and she'll never gain a pound, drives me nuts. There's not a single word to describe her she's just that amazing of a person. I swear I could spend my whole life with this girl, not like as lovers or anything.. That's another thing! We have the strangest relationship ever. It's like bestfriends, meet sisters, meets life partners. We'll try to kill each other sometimes, for fun, but we're always there for each other and we never truely fight. Gawd I make it sound like we're married sometimes, but it's true. She's glorious. End of story. Good bye people of the universe. My job here is done, I have told you about the wonders that is Nash. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment