Friday, May 18, 2012

My Obsessions.

This here is just a few of my obsessions..Not all, just some. Any questions or comments- then there's a box under this very long list for that.
*Cats
*Russell Brand
*Johnny Depp
*Music
*People
*Bring Me The Horizon
*Ronnie Radke
*Ronnie Radke's voice
*Grammar
*My nails
*Dany
*Eyebrows
*Worn bracelets
*Cardigans
*Clothes
*Anime
*Sleep
*My dog
*Field mice
*Red pandas
*Havanese dogs
*Gauged ears
*People with gauged ears
*Drawing
*Crayons
*Painting
*Sleeping With Sirens
*A Day To Remember
*Jeremy McKinnon
*Don't Go- Bring Me The Horizon
*Silvia's elf ears
*Fairy tales
*Realistic Fantasy/Fairy Tale novels
*Books
*Reading
*Forest
*Anything Mythical
*YouTube
*Cristy Bell/ Cristy Cakes
*Things and smells of things that remind me of Columbia
*Clothes fresh out the dryer
*Tasteful underwear
*Cheese
*Spring time
*New beginnings
*Nail polish
*McDonald's Sweet Tea & French Fries
*Pokemon
*Eevee
*Glaceon
*Umbreon
*Creeping
*Stalking
*Gaia
*Computer games
*Cabal
*Having no life
*Friends
*Batman
*The Spirit
*The Boondocks Saints I, II
*Trying to read people's minds
*Coot people
*Owls
*Polar Bears
*Analogies
*Joseph Morgan is my recent obsession, and yes I do realize how creepy I am by admitting it.
*The color Electric Blue
*Biz's brother's Ash Katchum hat
*Cosplays
*Realistic drawings of anime characters
*Turtles
*Losers
*Sailor Moon
*Food
*My mother's Potato Salad
*Bacon
*Ninetails
*Colors
*Voices
*The color of sound
*Dogs that look like Lion-Bears
*Sound
*J-Pop
*MMO's
*Manga
*Stars
*Lamps
*Tape
*Hipsters
*Miku Hastune- World is Mine
*Lips
*Ears
*Gintama
*Beelzebub

No comments:

Post a Comment